1. Proofread your draft.
Proofreading is a highly important task in your blogging routine. If you really want to know how
to get money from blogging in Malaysia, you should take this seriously. Here are some its many
- It catches stupid blogging mistakes.
- Improves the clarity of your writing by eliminating unnecessary sentences and words that
confuse readers. You have lesser chance of being misunderstood.
- It fosters your credibility. If you have bad grammar and spelling in your content, people
would think less of you.
2. Include compelling call-to-action statements.
Conclude your post with a powerful call-to-action statement. To come up with a good CTA,
think about your blog’s purpose first. Are you seeking more interaction in your field of
expertise? Are you selling products and services? Below are some of the common goals to
create a CTA around.
3. Implement a good SEO strategy.
Search engine optimization is a practice of writing online articles that considers who Google and
other search engines work. When you optimize, you increase the chance of people finding your
content. Since search engines are rapidly evolving, it can be very challenging to keep up with all
of the chances. Familiarize yourself with different SEO techniques, and keyword strategies.
4. Share all of your personal experiences.
Your blog is all about you, and the value that you can offer to your readers. Share your unique
stories to your audience. Offer your opinions, and incorporate humor as well as other remarkable
5. Get to know your target audience.
Research on your target audience. To make more effective content, put yourself in their shoes.
Think of all the inquiries they might have with regards to your blog topic. Feel free to
experiment! You can come up with regular polls to keep up to the changing priorities of your